Sunday, August 17, 2014

Actual responses I got from a recent CL post...

... in women for women, the last sentence of which was, "If you are a man, please respect my boundaries and yourself by not replying."

Hello
Im from Sweden....35 years old, fit, friendly and open minded.
Im interested being a guy in the room watching you and your gf....
Im attractive (hope you think so....) and not pushy [italics mine] so Im fine not participating. Im free the whole day so if you want to invite me just let me know :)  Also, I have some toys that you might be interested in using!!

Hi. H r u?
Im from middle east krn citizen ..I live here about 15 yrs ..I can speak krn well ..can we meet on Saturday?

Hi, How are you doing? I am a cute, handsome and tall guy. I am a PhD student at Korean university. I would love to hangout with you :). I like to watch movies, traveling; hang out with friends and learning new things in life to broaden my horizons. I would love to read, writing scientific articles, gym, sports and walking round the beach and city for fun. I am 5'11", athletic, brown-skinned, dark hair. I am friendly, easy going and love meeting new people.
Thanks
(At least this one contains complete sentences.)

Hey i saw ur ad on cl. Seem pretty cool. Wanted to chat and see whats good. If ur ibterested i can send a pic so let me know. Kakao ------------ or email me bak

And my favorite: 
Are u still looking?

I fear for humanity.  





No comments:

Post a Comment