Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pussy Poem! (NSFR)

I thought of the first two sentences of this poem a few months ago and it made me laugh, so I decided to make a whole thing of it.  Warning: I’m not a poet and this is likely a terrible poem.  However, it’s also probable that it’s entertaining, so enjoy!

Want me to come?  Then
Don’t
Touch
My
Pussy.
Don’t even go near my vulva until you’ve touched every other inch of my body.
Until you’ve
Dragged your tongue all the way up my spine
Snaked your fingers up the nape of my neck and into my hair
Caressed the backs of my legs and my inner thighs
Kissed both of my arms lengthwise like Gomez Addams
Scratched my ass cheeks ever so lightly
Run your tongue, your lips, your hands over my breasts (several times, then several more)
Dug your fingernails into my hips
Nibbled my earlobes
Traced my collarbone and
Licked all of my bare skin.
And when you finally make it there to find me slippery in anticipation - 
Don’t you dare go straight to my clitoris. 
A vulva has many parts,
All of which long to be touched.
Start out at the very edges and work your way in slowly. 
Take your time.
Tease me. 
When you finally do make it to the epicenter of all my nerve endings,
I’ll be begging for it.
It will feel like I’m dying,
And it will be the sweetest death.

1 comment: