Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Wank in the Woods

I recently went back to the trail my partner and I went hiking on a couple of months ago and found the tree we fucked against so I could take photos of it for a project; since I was hiking on a Monday afternoon and there were few people on the trail, I figured it couldn't hurt to take some naughty pictures.  Once I got into doing that and was turned on, I thought, "Hrm... maybe I'll make a wank video as well as a nice surprise!"


It only took me two and a half minutes to come; the video is hilarious because my body is convulsing and I'm making the craziest O faces, but I'm completely silent so as to not draw attention.  Can't wait to show it to the boyfriend!


See who else is participating in Sinful Sunday!



Sinful Sunday

4 comments:

  1. i love how filled with secret energy this shot is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love a video like that from me. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a wonderful thing? I am a huge fan of outdoor masturbation

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Include, introduction on, logged learn over 60 relationship from of are members consideration examine providers - process million?!
    Ease of Free Cam Sex can also be usually larger, with such sites.
    Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

    ReplyDelete