Sunday, December 27, 2015

Grapefruitted

A few weeks before he left, the Texan and I went to a fancy schmancy love motel in another city for a weekend.  Before heading there, I read a blog post on Bustle about a woman trying the grapefruit technique that went viral on YouTube about a year and a half ago on her boyfriend - for science!

Sounded like fun to me, so I hopped on over to a neighborhood grocery store and bought a grapefruit and a cheap bottle of champagne to bring on our trip.  When I told the Texan that I was planning on putting the grapefruit on his wang, he started laughing hysterically and asked me if I'd seen the viral video. I hadn't; we watched it together and I became even more excited to try it (the video is hilarious and wonderful; please watch it if you haven't).


After a long, hot bath together, we drained half of the water out of the jacuzzi and threw the grapefruit in to warm it up (as instructed by Angel).  I grapefruitted him with much success in the hot tub, where clean up was super easy.  The verdict?  He says that while it did feel amazing, it wasn't quite as good as pussy.  Eventually, the grapefruit got too loose; I had to throw it aside and use my hands, but that was just as much (if not more) fun.  

After getting a hot load of cum in my mouth (yessssss), we celebrated our experiment by drinking champagne off of each other.  Hot tubs are a GREAT place to do messy things!


I couldn't ask for a better night.

See who else is doing naughty things...

Sinful Sunday

7 comments:

  1. oh i love it and i watched the video! i love the innocuous fruit on the side!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this so much. And I agree--hot tubs are wonderful for messy play :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an innocent but naughty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous night and good on him for trying the Grapefruit. I am more cautious about the Champagne, many years ago a partner poured champagne on me and it ran down over my cunt. It felt like acid and I jumped up off the bed and ran for the shower. It is kind of funny now looking back on it but at the time it was really horrible

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that naughty bits and sugar shouldn't mix, but it seemed like a good way to celebrate. Luckily, no negative bodily reactions!

      Delete
  5. I learn something new everyday. Good time, all and all?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best time! That room was amazing. I'm serious about people coming to Korea for sexcation!

      Delete