When I was perusing the list to find new sex blogs to read, I found my own blog, which completely shocked and delighted me! Because my blog is fairly new and feels like a guppy in the vast ocean of sex bloggers, I never made a shout out for nominations. I love writing this blog because it makes me happy - so it's really cool and kind of bewildering to me that total strangers are reading it. Thanks for reading, from the bottom of my... heart.
I am so into Holden and Camille's blog right now... I wish I could post the kind of photos they do! This list introduced me to Melina Greenport's blog, which I also really love! I don't generally like erotica because I find most of it to be poorly-written and hackneyed, but her pieces are short, to the point, unique, sexy, and funny.
Here's the list in its entirety copied from Molly's Daily Kiss:
New Voice of the Year AwardThis award goes to a blog that is new this year and therefore have not been around long enough to qualify for the Top Sex Bloggers list. After much sole searching I have decided that there are two winners of this award this year.
Melina Greenport: I discovered her blog through Wicked Wednesday and have fallen increasingly in love with her sexy, intelligent, beautiful writing. Seriously, if fabulous erotic fiction is your thing then this lady is going to rock your world.
Exposing 40: Exposing 40 has launched herself into the blogging world with style, grace and passion. Her site is a body positive adventure, centred around life in your 40's. This blog is an unashamed look at, not only her body, but both male and female guests and challenges the traditional ideals of youth = beauty/sex and I am really looking forward to seeing where this project takes her in 2016. And now with the previews done lets launch ourselves into the main event!
Top 100 Sex Bloggers 2015
- Follow her on Twitter: @adissolutelife
- Follow her on Twitter: @LoveHateSexCake
3. Malin JamesMalin's blog is a delightful mix of quality sexy erotica and thoughtful intelligent opinion pieces. One moment she will be knocking your knickers off with her erotic fiction and the next she will have you pondering the vagaries of life. She is a skilled and passionate writer, insightful, self aware and utterly engaging, her blog is one of those places that you can happily lose hours of your life in.
- Follow her on Twitter: @MalinMJames
- Follow her on Twitter: @dangerouslilly
- Follow her on Twitter: @ginger_nic
- Follow her on Twitter: @remittancegirl
- Follow him on Twitter: @stranded_in_to
- Follow him on Twitter: @thebiggayreview
10. Domme ChroniclesI have been a very long time reader of Ferns, in fact over the years I am fairly sure there is not much of her content that I have not actually read. Despite the fact that her kink is pretty much the direct opposite of mine I am an avid reader of her site. She is a phenomenal writer and her blog is an honest frank account of what it means to her to be a female Domme.
- Follow her on Twitter: @Ferns_
100. YOU! Rori always left this last spot free for the all the other awesome sex bloggers out there. It is just not possible to include everyone, I relied on the nominations to gather the list and I am sure there are people missing, but this place is for you because every single one of you counts and contributes towards this community.