Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ephemeral (NSFR)





Cherry blossoms burst open for a week following warming weather and spring rain, then begin to flutter off branches almost as soon as they've blossomed; it's important to appreciate them while they're here.  Their fleeting beauty is replaced by bright, verdant leaves that last until mid-autumn and are stunning in their own right.

Color photos saved for another post...

For other (I'm sure) spring-themed photos, click on the lips below!

Sinful Sunday

17 comments:

  1. You look like some sort of beautiful springtime nymph. Gorgeous images

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply stunning! We both adore your creativity! ~C

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooooooooooo pretty! i love them so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much! So artistic and classy. How did she get them to stick to you skin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love these photos! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous . . . hopefully we can all appreciate these images for a little bit longer!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh! These are so lovely! I especially love the third shot, but all of them are completely and totally charming. Hooray for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry Blossoms and a Cherry Dress... aren't you the clever one. And I would be remise if I did not say... nice Background for the Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I was wondering if anyone would notice that. ^^

      Delete
  9. Oh wow, these are so pretty! What lovely photos, and what a gorgeous figure Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the lovely compliments, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have brightened up my spring! Thanks Teach!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely, I love cherry blossom, for me it signifies the beginnings of warm sun. I also love cherries so your dress made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete