Saturday, July 9, 2016

Strings



Staying at a friend's house near the beach this week; the view has inspired me to pick up a guitar after eight years of not having played... and it feels like I've reconnected with something in myself that I didn't know I was missing.  Hope he's okay with the fact that I've been playing his guitar naked (among other nude activities...).  

I'm popping over to Japan for a week, so I won't be posting next Sunday - have a beautiful week, you lovely perverts!

Sinful Sunday

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous! I love a sing-a-long x xx have fun in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful silhouettes and have a great time in Japan.
    楽しむ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are framed perfectly, and you look so gorgeous! Safe travels to you! ~C

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these silhouette photos. The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something delightfully whimsical about the second image that I really like

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If images were music, this sounds beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. The images are quite calming, yet erotic. Enjoy your time in Japan!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any time silhouettes and lights are played with so expertly I am in awe of. So well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could watch and listen to playing guitar for hours, it's a beautiful sight!

    Enjoy your trip to Japan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! For some reason, there is a pertness, a cuteness about your silhouette with the guitar that reminds me of Maria in the Sound of music singing as she walks down the lane :) - MariaSibylla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha nooooooo! I used to work at a movie theatre where we showed the sing-a-long version of The Sound of Music for a week and those customers were the worst - I've not been able to watch it since.

      Delete